Strawberry White Chocolate Cookies
These are HUGE Strawberry White Chocolate Cookies speckled with creamy and rich white chocolate chips and beautifully balanced with tart freeze-dried strawberries. Grab your baking essentials and let’s go!
Here’s how they come together. We went all-in for about 9-12 giant cookies for this recipe but, of course, if you want to do sweet dainty little baby cookies instead of our jumbo ones, go for it!
- Cookie batter. Combine the butter with the sugar until creamy. Next, egg and vanilla; mix until just combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined then fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Crush the strawberries. Gently crush the pieces by hand into small chunks. Careful not to crush all the way into a powder. Fold those strawbs into the dough!
- Roll and bake. We rolled them into about 9-12 larger dough balls and placed them on a parchment-lined baking sheet to bake for 9-11 minutes.
- 1/2 cup butter (I usually use salted), softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons flour, (if you have a scale, it should measure 7.3 ounces or 206 grams – if you do not have a scale, measure by spooning flour into the measuring cup and leveling it off)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2–3/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips