Sheet Pan Smashburger Fries
Smashburger fries are the best weekend snack. They are a hit for game day, any appetizer or a lazy sunday. Crispy, thin fries, topped with cheese sauce, tiny smashburger pieces, house sauce, pickles and jalapeños. One of the best things ever!
I mean, smashburger fries. Cheeseburger fries! Crispy crunchy oven fries topped with cheese sauce, a few smashburger pieces, dipping sauce, pickles and more.
These probably don’t need many words. They are the best combination of delicious, weekend game day food and a sheet pan mess that everyone loves.
- 1 (26 ounce) bag frozen, crispy french fries
- ½ pound ground beef
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ½ cups freshly grated white cheddar
- pickles, whole or diced, for serving
- thinly sliced jalapeños, for serving
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated onion
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika