One pot garlic butter chicken orzo
This one pot garlic butter chicken orzo is a super simple weeknight meal that is ridiculously delicious. Golden chicken thighs, buttery orzo, all cooked together until tender and juicy. Top with fresh herbs and enjoy a delightful meal!
This is the chicken dinner that you need right now. Easy to throw together, all made in one pot, tastes buttery and heavenly and so flavorful. It’s a hit all around. Juicy chicken thighs cooked with tender toasted orzo is the comfort food that hits the spot.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pound uncooked orzo
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- chopped fresh parsley, for topping
- parmesan cheese, for topping