Paprika Smashed Potatoes
These smashed potatoes, seasoned with paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper, are tender on the inside and crisp on the outside – a delicious side dish for any meal.
These are so simple, made with 5 ingredients not counting salt and pepper! The trick to making perfect Paprika Smashed Potatoes is to cook them twice – first, you boil the potatoes until the become soft, smash them, and then bake. The results are thin, crispy, golden perfection! If you want to make this side with sweet potatoes, see my Smashed Sweet Potatoes recipe.
- 16 ounces baby gold potatoes, about 12 - 16 depending on the size
- kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Reynolds wrap heavy duty foil
- chopped parsley, for garnish