Sugar-Free Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
This easy, keto, sugar-free pumpkin mousse is made with just 6 simple ingredients and is a must make for your keto holiday season! It's gluten free, low carb and even can be made dairy free!
This creamy sugar-free pumpkin cheesecake mousse has a light and fluffy texture, and requires little effort in the kitchen! It's low carb, keto and diabetic friendly!
My pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe went viral back in September 2013, and I knew it needed to be back up in the forefront with some updated photos. So those who are new to my blog and those new as email subscribers can enjoy this easy 6 ingredient deliciousness!
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or use cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves
- 1-2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice liquid stevia or Vanilla Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy cream