Crumbl Caramel Cheesecake Cookies
If you're a fan of Crumbl's incredibly soft, chewy cookies, then you're in for a treat! These salted caramel cheesecake cookies take the concept to a whole new level, and they're even better than Crumbl's to-die-for version. Imagine giant graham cracker cookies topped with a tangy cheesecake layer and generously drizzled with salted caramel sauce. These cookies are an absolute delight and are sure to become a new favorite in your cookie repertoire.
Why You'll Love This Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe
- Recreate the magic: Crumbl has perfected the art of creating delicious cookies, and this recipe aims to capture all those nostalgic flavors, from cheesecake to graham crackers, and the sweet saltiness of caramel.
- Irresistible flavor combination: These cookies feature the rich, tangy goodness of cheesecake, paired with the buttery notes of graham crackers and the irresistible sweet-salty taste of salted caramel. It's a winning combination that will satisfy your taste buds.
- Perfect texture: Picture a chewy graham cracker cookie base meeting a smooth, creamy cheesecake topping, all crowned with silky caramel sauce. The contrasting textures in these cookies are simply divine.
What You'll Need For the Graham Cracker Cookie:
- 2 cups (260g) all-purpose flour (measured properly)
- 1 cup (134g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- ½ cup (112g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Additional 1/4 cup (34g) graham cracker crumbs, for rolling
For the Caramel Cheesecake Topping:
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- 10 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups (201g) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract