Buttery Old Bay Crab Mac And Cheese
This crab mac and cheese is creamy, cheesy, savory and loaded with jumbo lump crab meat. Topped with buttery old bay ritz crackers, it’s super indulgent and special to share with friends and family!
This crab mac and cheese is going to be the hit of your summer!
Bubbly, melty cheese sauce covering soft pasta, lump crab meat and all topped with a super crunchy, buttery old bay ritz cracker sprinkle.
This must be what heaven looks like. And tastes like!
- 1 pound medium pasta shells or rigatoni or elbow noodles
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 ½ cups freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated gruyere cheese
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 16 ounces lump crabmeat
- old bay topping
- 2 cups crushed ritz crackers
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 2 tablespoons melted butter