Strawberry Nutella Crepes
Light and sweet Strawberry Nutella Crepes are fresh and fruit-filled! These easy strawberry crepes are the most delectable gluten-free crepes ever. They’re homemade with simple ingredients including gluten-free flour, juicy strawberries, and everyone’s favorite chocolate hazelnut spread.
This gluten free version of a classic French crepe is so dreamy, full of flavor, and perfectly fluffy. Pair that with a sweet, chocolatey filling and juicy ripe strawberries, and you’ve got a divine breakfast. One bite of these buttery sweet crepes and you’ll be asking, “Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?”
Grab your skillet and let’s hop to it. Here’s how to cook the most tender and golden gluten-free crepes ever, stuffed with creamy Nutella and berries.
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour blend (I use Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1)
- ½ teaspon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups milk at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted, plus more for cooking
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup Nutella or more if desired
- 1 pound strawberries washed, dried, hulled, and sliced
- Powdered sugar optional