Pork Chops Stuffed with Smoked Gouda
These Pork Chops Stuffed with Smoked Gouda are a fabulous recipe to try for dinner. They’re so delicious!
Fall has just landed, but it’s not too late for grilling! These stuffed pork chops can be cooked on the grill, but they can also be cooked in a pan. I personally like the grilling method best for these. The pork chops are cut in half, so each half will grill quickly with that fabulous cheese melting inside!
- ½ pound smoked gouda cheese shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅙ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Four 2½-inch thick center-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste