White Chicken Chili Nachos
White Chicken Chili Nachos are loaded with cheese, chicken, white beans, and green chiles for a totally different spin on nachos that everyone devours! These sheet pan nachos are perfect for game day, parties, or even an easy weeknight dinner!
If you like nachos, get ready because I have a FUN and delicious nachos recipe for you today!
The best way to keep this recipe simple? Use a rotisserie chicken. Pick up a fresh rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and shred it! SO easy and the flavor is great! If you happen to have leftover cooked chicken, that would work too. You could even make these nachos using leftover turkey. How delicious would that be?! The flavors are incredible!
If you want a little kick, you could also use Pepper Jack cheese. And of course, cheddar cheese or a Mexican blend would be good too. I prefer to buy a block of cheese and grate it myself because the pre-shredded cheese you buy at the store has a powder coating on it, and it doesn’t melt as well. But I also understand life is busy and shortcuts are so helpful, so if you only have pre-shredded cheese, you can use it! It will work.
- 15 oz tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, can use cheddar or Pepper Jack
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, or cooked shredded chicken
- 15 ounces white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 scallions, green ends sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salsa verde, for serving