No-Bake Cool Whip Cheesecake
No-bake Cool Whip cheesecakes are not only super easy to make, but also totally adorable. No one will know that you didn't spend hours baking these little cheesecakes. They use only six ingredients— if you don't make your own graham cracker crust.
They're rich and fluffy all at the same time and, thanks to the lack of baking part, make for the perfect decadent yet refreshing summer dessert. Top them with fresh summer berries, but you can top them with whatever fruit you like. Make them ahead of time and store them in the fridge to cut down on prep the day you are serving.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) tubs whipped cream topping
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar