Fish Taco Bowls
These Keto Fish Taco Bowls from my book 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking are the perfect fresh and light meal. Sweet, flaky cod, seasoned to perfection and piled on top of Cilantro Lime Cauliflower rice, surrounded by fresh tomatoes, bell peppers, avocado, cabbage, olives, jalapeños, and garnished with fresh lime wedges. These bowls are a delicious way to enjoy low carb tacos and can be ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes. These Keto Fish Taco Bowls are incredibly flavorful and very versatile. They fit multiple different nutritional needs and are very allergen friendly. They are even gluten free, nut free, egg free, sugar-free, dairy free, paleo, and whole30. Any dish that can have this much flavor and still check all of those boxes is a huge win.
Here are some of my favorite recipes to complement these fish taco bowls. Avocado Ranch Dressing, Roasted Tomatillo Avocado Salsa Verde, Grilled Corn Salsa, Sparkling Tart Cherry Limeade Cocktail, Avocado Feta Salsa.
- 1 ½ pounds cod or halibut fillets (I get my wild-caught fish here)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning (get the recipe here)
- 2 cups Cilantro and Lime Cauliflower Rice (get the recipe here)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Torn fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving